Wednesday, August 03, 2011

sorry but its time for me to say goodbye for the time being.

Alright, this is not a emo post kay. I just wanna say goodbye to you guys because I'm going for HOLIDAY!!! yahoo~ finally after 3 months break, I'm so desperate to get out of my tiny squading cell, I signed up for a travelling trip to Hatyai, Thailand without much consideration on last friday and I'm leaving tonight!
My sweetie pie Rachel, again is with me, lol. seriously I'm telling you that I'm happy!! lets say, WEEEEEEEE~~~

That day I heard that senior pack for his back pack trip for 2 weeks using half an hour only, but today I found myself chap here chap there, 1 hours plus later only I'm done. Lol forgetful as usual. I'm still considering whether should bring my soft toy along anot. My doggy looks so lonely without me(in fact I think I feel more lonely without it).. awwwww..... *eyes watery now*


lol this is not my dog. my doggy doesnt have watery eyes~~

lol, my typical act innocent face. alright FINE. I know that pug is cuter........


Speaking of the trip, I'm so worry sick that I will stay awake the whole night in the freaking cold bus. I DONT want to stay awake staring at the dark night while Rachel snores and sleep like pig (every one knows she can just fall asleep anywhere anytime = = ) beside me! *OOps* I just told every one that she snores. LOL. Just kidding le. After having problem with sleeping for last week (not even with the help of sinus medication) I double the boost --> motion sickness pills + sinus pills!! I need to sleep kay!! I even told the pharmacist that I want the one which can cause drowsiness the most. *desperate*

Alright folks, Its gonna rain now. I need to take my clothes in. Ciaoz~

0 comments:

Pages