Thursday, August 25, 2011

Gia Gia~~

And there it is. My lovely babe is waiting for me patiently for me to pick him up. I knew he is the perfect one for me eventhough he is just a normal looking fella. Many others stand out and personally, I might would have fallen for others if He is not there last week to catch my attention. Sorry but my heart belong to him ever since then.

My beloved back pack.


It had been a wise decision that I make to go Malacca on wed and a brilliant choice to shop again at DP even though last week I had just been there.
I just wanna say,
It was a beautiful day,

I'm feeling very very happy. A sense of satisfaction and pure joy.

How much struggle I went through ever since last week i saw that bag. Price was the only factor thats holding me back. At one point I almost give up because I told myself "It ok eli, dun be vain."
But my silly vain brain aint telling me the same thing. it was yelling at me that "You gotta get it cause its looks fabulous!!"

What a chance yesterday! STOCK CLEARANCE. It caught my attention from 100meter away and immediately my soul was drawn to it.
We barged into the shop, just kidding, I walked elegently on my heels into the shop and headed straight to the bag compartment.  I had decided to sex-ed it as him since I love it so much, thinking of it day and night without stopping. I'm stunned at the price dropped( thank goodness I didn't buy it last week or else I would have been deadly heart ache).

The first reaction that I did was I showed my friend that bag and say I'm buying it. Four of us wanted the same back pack but too bad they only left with 2 more including the display item. Irene choosed another more standing out bag which I though it looks awesome! I would have bought that too if aint for this had occupied all the space in my heart. So two of us bought the exactly same bag and three of us were so happy.

Guess what, I cant stop smiling for it. I felt so freaking happy!!


An hour later, I was still smiling and they got so annoyed.


"Spending a day with friends, chicken rice ball, movie, chat time, shi lin, naan & tandoori."
This is what I call as the simplest form of joy which will make u smile all day long.





p/s: Another happy thing, Irene compliments me by saying that I'm a MEI NU and she almost cant recognise me when she came out of the toilet. I say, what else you can say when this come from a hot sexayy babe? lolx

7 comments:

jenny said...

hw percent sale?tat bag c0st h0w much?

男人 said...

wow~ tats good~
qi shi kai xin hen jian dan
yi xie xiao xiao de shi qing, zhi yao ni dong de zhen xi, ta bian hui rang ni kai xin yi zheng tian
当你开心时,关心你的的也会开心~
大家都开心^^

Eliza said...

jenny> RM169 with 30% reduction~~

Eliza said...

男人〉开心有感染力,会让身边的人都开心。其实每天可以开心的事太多了。。。

男人 said...

每天早上能睁开眼睛看世界就值得开心了~

jenny said...

nike slipper g0t sales?

Eliza said...

jenny> i think shud got! alot of ppl ler... faster go~~

Pages