Monday, June 20, 2011

Its 4.39am

yea I know, Eliza Tan is well known for her Sleep-Alot-Freak, who goes cuckoo if she doesnt get enough sleep. But what am I doing at this hour?? Thanks to the nap I had at 7p.m. just now, I only get to be awake at 1a.m.. What was I thinking huh? Its supposed to be a nap, which means a forty winks. But in the context of Eliza's dictionary,
a extreme short nap = 1 hour
a short nap = 2 hours
a happy nap = 3 hours
a satisfying nap = 4 hours


So a 5 hours sleep, left me brightly awake at this hour. And you know, silenced night like this, oops its silenced morning like this, its the best time use internet in Malaysia!! Say Cheers!! *high five*


I'm hungry. Seriously I'm very hungry now. Thanks to the act-like-a-dustin day yesterday, i had diarrhoe for this beautiful sunday. I had to even ffk songleader for not being his pianist. Look at my menu:
Soup + shells
twisties chip + choc + black sesame snack
char kueh tiow
french fries + strawberry milk shake

yea thats all I have for a day, but its totally a disaster for me the next day.


Its a non stop snapping night for me whenever I hang out with my babes!
Patty posing for me



Irene with her apparatus

her "beer"

angie unwilling to pose for the camera

serious face

oops!!!!!

nah! a decent 1.

posing for patty

don't you think we looks alike??

"beer" and "beer"
 alright this is another night.


ready and pose!

they looks like they wanna fight any moment!

finally a pic with angie.

cheryl posing while i act like so pro.

her eyes are popping out!!

tada!! plaits are so nice!!

i also did mine!
 hahahahaaha... next..... you can just skip or else you gonna puke!!!

give you a nice one first

gold fish face

smirk face

sneer face
 lastly... the paling menyampar one.......



act innocent

 alright thats all ciaoz!!!


 

0 comments:

Pages