Thursday, June 02, 2011

Blue, Red, Green, Yellow.........

Colours are in the air
Feeling monotone day in and out
Smiles vanish as Pout takes its place
This is emoness.

我说,how can this be??
The place you found in my heart
I thought the root went as deep as it can
Oh, its just fibrous root.

那天,I thought it will rain heavily
All I did was just being glum.
No fluid ran through my face
Life goes on.

无奈, it happens now and then
she said, 卡在那里
不能向前,也不能退后
 I think I agreed.

Silenced,  best solution
Its gave me strength
Just as light shone in
As calm as the pond water

Alternatives, choose one only
Gaining the losing of matter
You know Simultaneous Equation?
Happens all night long.



You are my obsession of possession.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

mix the colors:

http://www.formula-gate.com/rgb.htm

Pages