Saturday, June 18, 2011

Quietness


In the middle of night, I thought of you more often that any one else. I'm deeply burdened by the sight of you. It could not be any worst than now. First time in my life, I see emptiness in you.

This is my Prayer for you.


Oh Lord, thank you for being the guide in our lives,
thank you for leading us,
thank you for opening doors for our future,
thank you for being our provider of
love, care, food, even safety day in and out,

I pray O lord,

give us wisdom,
so that we can speak wisely,
so that we can make decision according to your will,
so that we can choose the right way,

give us a humble heart,
so that we will come to your feet and surrender
so that we will be your humble servant
so that we will serve you whole heartedly

give us patience,
so that anger do not grow
so that we can tolerate each other's fault
so that we can teach each other

give us love,
so that we see each other as family
so that we forgive those who had hurt us
so that we will unite as one

Lord I pray,

You are the almighty God,
that had lead us without fail,
even at this critical time,
Lord You had not abandon us.

Lord You be our sherpard,
lead the lost ones back to your arm,
teach the arrogant to be humble
heal the heart of the hurt ones

Lord give them the burden
to light up for you
to be revived in you
to grow in you.

in Jesus name I pray,
Amen.


0 comments:

Pages