Friday, June 17, 2011

To be frank, I say, I cant hear you.

I knew it aint fair to say this now, but this is my equal share and right at least to grumble to my own tiny little teddy bear.. all right its not that tiny, its small...perhaps medium..

The urge to seek for excitement is killing me day and night. I must be crazy to demand such ridicuous request from you honey. Thank goodness we are mutual and convenient. Hee. Its love yet its not right. Ah I'm in it again. Requirements fulfiled and perfect match. Too bad not the time yet. Random at the same time it is comforting to know that you had my back. I know we are at the best state that we can, Chinese proverb quoted, In thy time, perfect condition, flawless support. I think time is the biggest hindrance. But worst of all, the sparks din't go off as I thought it would. So thats it honey.

Such intense emotion that overwhelmed me as I try to dig my way through the bushes. Oh my.... I think thats called young people. Seriously I'm at lost. Oh God, please give me the wisdom. One hand cant clap and makes sounds. So true. One sided story is the killer. I say, cant you just be more mature? I guess it takes time to grow. I wish I can just leave you all alone. You know what? perhaps I should do that, and let you guys to solve it. Maybe i'm had interfered too much and you had not grow.



Anyway its nice to see you all again. Again we gathered but this is a cheek lifting event. Ah its gonna flood. Dilemma as i ponder on the choice to go or just stay hidden, both caught me in the middle. Delightful reunions lighten up my heart, gave me the warm that I longed for since then. Hey, its nice spending time with you all, you blew my sadness away and pop the bubbles of emoness like the balloons burst.

I love myself. thats a spoonful of self-confidence and a scoop of high self esteem.

0 comments:

Pages