Sunday, October 03, 2010

a language that only i can understand

when the weather start to turn cold, so does my heart too.. i have no idea was going through my heart now and i'm rushing through my typing.. i dont have enough courage to face it maybe thats why i had been avoiding it like mad.. days are getting weirder and weirder and i'm feeling more and more worry about myself.. i'm getting out of the place.. fml... i'm a lonely girl on this big world..
i'm a bitch.. as its had sounds.. i'm a bitch... i'm the one that hurts people and the one that doesn't know how to appreciate their goodness..i take thing for granted and i never think of the consequences of my action.. i'm tired.. you know what.. i wish to be alone but i'm afraid to be alone.. haiz dont know what is going wrong now... you shall not worry.. everyday when i wake up in the morning i will jz tell myself that its another bright day and i wil survived it because there is a lot of people that still love me and care about me.. seriously there is nothing in my life that i can complain of. but i guess i want more than that..

Pages