Monday, September 12, 2011

You blew me away with your smile


Its just another begining of a semester.

The adrenaline rush caught me off my guard when I finally saw my nice single room.
Perhaps its kinda unfair to say this, but it took me quite awhile to get used to it. The emptiness and loneliness absolutely had drown me during the first day and night. Hostel life was one of the lovely thing which I look forward to every sem. After spending nearly 20 years of quite a lonely childhood, I enjoyed to the companion of friends more then anything else. I love the fact that I get to share my rooom with my roomie and she is nice. After being used to squeezing in a room, now I have the whole room to myself. It looks so freaking empty and of course quiet at the same time. Maybe I should get a sleeping bag.

There's plenty to look forward for this semester. Challenging and at the same time I need to buck up on my result. Same people same loud voices, its another year with them.

Cant kick off my addiction seems to get myself into the deep waters. Oh my, I need a tight slap each time when the urge is here.

Crush seems happens now and then. It doesnt matter but unfortunately things dosnt seems working in the right way.

Vainity works it's way through and it sweep under my feet making me falling into a deeper trap of indulgement. But I need to pay a price for it.

anyway, I need to stay cheerful isnt it??


And I miss badminton.....


And I miss u all.....


1 comments:

男人 said...

相信你的朋友也会很想你的!
加油~
晚上时看天上的星星~你亲爱的家人朋友也在看着同样的星星~

Pages