Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Oh, Its as pinkish as my cheek!

It had been so time ever since I started to ponder upon this issue, something keep makes me wondering, did I ever really grew up? I know it must be ridiculous to ask this but at times I really find myself kinda childish and even though I am already 21, I'm still a kid in a overgrown size body.

You know, I really got a thing for soft toys. Yea ranging from teddy bears to dogs. I cant leave them alone whenever I sees them. I will keep patting them, enjoying the soft fur. Oh my goodness! I just loves them!! Even today a 4 years old boy went to kinddie with his soft toy, I enjoy it as much as his does! Alright I even try told him not to play with it when teacher is teaching, and I will keep it for him! For what reason? Duh so that I can play with it too!!





its so cute isn't it??



Even in shopping centres, I love those shops that sells soft toys. so freaking cute and adorable!! I wish I can live in soft toy wonderland.
Other than that, I love toys too! See? I'm a kid! Till now I still keeps my toy from childhood, some of them. I remember, 2 years ago, when my mom gave away my toys without telling me, I cried like mad! I was so angry and pissed off!! I even demanded my parents to take back my toys! yea I was 19 and I was acting like a baby. And few weeks ago, a friend of mine gave me a present. Yea its McD's toy! I was over the clouds. Its a whole set of Kungfu Panda series..


Awww.. look at that, how can I not to be happy?


I cant believe it. Receiving toys at this age still makes me so thrilled and cant stop smilling. Cakes and Chocs make the wonders too!! Whenever somebody gave me choc out of nowhere, I enjoyed it. Its just fabulous!!

Another thing, I'm really scare of pain! Any type of pain. The thing that I hate most is somebody ticks me or pinch me! Urgh that pain is so annoying! That day i nearly lose my temper at a little kid who pinch me while holding my hand. ( see I was bullied by kids kay in kinddie). And I cry at the slightest pain, tears will just roll without any control. Argh its so embarassing huh. Lol guess what I will do if somebody causes me pain? I will bite back. Yes I bite without any hestitation. What a disgusting reaction. Again, I seriously thinks that i'm a kid.

Do you know kids will throw tantrum when they are sleepy or hungry? Me too!! Can never ever get rid of this bad behaviour even too this age! I will be so pissed off when anybody disturb my sleep. I guess my friends are kinda pity cause I'm a person who needs 8 hours sleep every night and will be irritated if I do not get enough sleep.

I wish I will grow up soon!! hahaha.. I really meant it!

0 comments:

Pages