Sunday, May 01, 2011

Grey Love

As I took a glimpse of one of my pal's thoughts, I pondered upon my own heart beat and eavesdrop on it. It had been a while since I took a sip of lemonade and sunbasking under the summer sun. Literally I had been a Phantom living for Christine, praying that she will not abscond from my theater of opera. As much as a phantom, I breathe and stay anonymously in her teritory. The day had come and Repunzel decided to meet her prince behind her stepmother back. Ironically I was the one to get hurt. Oh Repunzel, I heart thou more then my soul.
As my pal pen down her own tweet, its just gave my heart a seizure and my brain went paralysed. She had move on eventhough it breaks her heart to do so. Please someone, tinker the bell in my mind. But not only tinker, a nuclear bomb was sent, yet I'm still a dog chasing my own tail. Circled without preseverance. O silly,  thou shall not eat the apple in the first place.
It takes ages to heal a wound on my skin, as I have hyperactive immune system, they often went overboard in attacking those antigens. So do the engine of my flesh. It ain't about pride nor dignity since then, its just about the rythme of yours and mine. As it stop synchronizing, thats the end of my piece of melody.


0 comments:

Pages