Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Goodies Good Besties

There today I gonna list down some of my freaking good friends since I can remember from childhood. these gonna include some childhood playmates, primary school friends and the list goes on till my current university life. Those I listed down really mean something to me or at least you are part of my memory. And if you are not in my list, sorry I blame my own lousy memory that I really too forgetful. Some I already stop contacting with them, lol I also dont know why. but you are always part of sweet memory.

The expandables: Angie, Patty, Cheryl, Leeching, Liern, Irene (crazy bunch of girls who like to shopping shopping shopping!!!! very cherished besties)


Secondary school friends:
XC (hmmm.... XC is XC la..)



Rachel (my barbie doll),

Joyce(nerdiest friend),


Chyun In( arhh you... those memories of having breakfast every morning together, baked beans and rice!),


lol this pic is really an antique now.. find so long and this is the only pic I found
  Siufun( your blog...... memorable)

this pic, when i put it as my profile pic, most of the ppl stil thought is me! wth??? lol...
Mindy (lol.. bising banyak)

paiseh ya, cant find our pic, so took your pretty profile pic to show off..
Liwei (lol almost left her out)

besties! love her alot...
Jee lin (merely study together for a year, but i always remember her)

paiseh ar this 1 also steal from her fb..
actually the list for secondary school still goes on.. but I kinda lazy to recall back now..

so here it goes to my primary friend.

Teng heong (of course how can I not putting her first??)


Khoon Kwee ( a man with a girl inside him actually lol, thoughtful guy)

omg we never took picture together before!! so i steal this fella's pic from his profile pic too.. yan dao le...
Next up are friends from church
Jared (the most chidish fella who always be as chidish as me)

Caroline (crazy devil)

can I just list everybody down in church??? from Joash, Jacinth, Jemima, to Kevin, Lydia, Timothy, Joshua and Justin, not leaving out Lenora and Ening of course.. and that two fella Jason and Edwin!!


we were so freaking young..
Here is my childhood friend
Yi Chan, know him since we were still sucking from the milk bottle..
told ya we were really very young.. we both look so cute!!! haha.. look so glum too wonder why.. i bet it wasnt time for opening the xmas present yet?? lol..
Then this is Marcus (I think I dun have describe much, you know who he is, very annoying fella)
still good friend here, not forget to mention, he is very kaypo!! lol
k i'm tired to continue looking for pictures... lol...
Last to go my uni frens
Kelly CJ and nerdy Evan
I think we should call ourself the noisy 4.. lol...
and dear ssc chinese


k la k la.. thats all for now.. lazy to upload photo dy...
thanks for being my friend.

0 comments:

Pages