Sunday, April 24, 2011

Holidays!

Frankly say, Holiday season is boiling in my blood now!! I need a holiday plan!! of course I need money at the same time.so freaking wtf.  So this means that the coming 4 months I still need to work to earn enough money for my new piano and holiday expenses!! Ya before I forget, my parents had gave me the green light to get a digital piano.. woo hoo! i'm seriously excited abut it and willing to work my ass off for it!

However, i'm dying to travel at this moment. Throughout last year, I only had been to a few places, Kuantan, Pulau Lang Tengah, Tasik Kenyir, Cameron and Singapore. Urgh.. and stupid Melacca... lol..Seriously there are so many places on my list which I really want to go, but yet haven been there since ages ago. Some of them, KL, Genting and P.Pinang.. Overseas plan would have to delay to next year sem break for now.

So babes, my dear expandables, are you girls still on?? all of you are the most troublesome friend to jio.. hahaha... paling susah la... semua orang ni orang sibuk.. takda free time... faster set a date!!

Add caption


when only I get to go???

0 comments:

Pages