Sunday, April 10, 2011

是我看不起你,还是我患了妄想症?

好我回来了!一阵子不博客,感觉挺逊的。。我会好好调整自己,展望未来。。怎么讲得怪怪的。。。
K la I prefer to use english actually, caused my chinese is deteriorating like nobody's business. Come on mates speak to me in chinese please!!
Finishing my 2nd sem soon in less then 1 month time, which means that final examination is around the corner in fact.
First year of my university life gone. Lets be silence for 3 minutes to grieve for its departure. *silence*
K lets talk again. Lol ya I'm mad. Yeah I apprecated my 1st year very much, pretty fun and plenty of stuff going on and on. And I gotta wait for another long 4 months break before i can get to this holy hell shit place.lol..
Speaking of coming sem break, its a freaking long break that I have totally no plan for it. I guessed it would be all about money again. I would love to have a relaxing holiday with my babes, seriously it had been a long long time since that I spend some decent time with them. Somehow I wondering when that dream of mine can be fulfilled when all of they are so freaking busy!
Part time job are nuisance, I need money but I'm lazy! urgh.. And I want to learn piano but working means I will no have time for it. Dilemma!! arhhh.....
Anyway I gotta be ready for final exam 1st. This sem I tried something crazy, which was I took my test without studying at all. All that I can say is I ain't genius!! FML..
Study mood is on and i needa ciaoz now...

p/s:我没看不起你,因为我也跟你一样,自甘堕落!

0 comments:

Pages