Sunday, December 26, 2010

Rotting Away

Hi guys, i'm still here rotting off myself in Muar. Well eventhough my life was pretty busy but I guessed sleeping took half of my days in muar.
As I had recover from my Trinity of Flu(yeah thats what my friend called it, the Cough, Running nose and last but not least Fever)wtf.. There is this dizzy spells going on everyday. Its like having car sick all day long and feel like puking after you have your stomach full. This really sucks and the only way to get away from this dizzy thing is to sleep. so I spent day as usual, busy in and out for christmas in church, meeting up with freaking old friends like Mr Jason and Mr kevin, and of course my ex classmates.. hmmm.. I miss my monkey friend! lol.. then rest of the time I sleep. Yes I slept early every night and stil nap in the afternoon. I almost becoming a real pig. Thanks to this dizziness, I missed my caroling with the church team, I cant drive to Melacca to have fun, at least shopping huh.. I almost thought I'm pregnant, wtf, where I dont even have a boyfriend now. And worst, after the celebration in church, that night I woke up at 4am in the middle of night and vomited all my dinner out twice, and went back to sleep after brushing my teeth again. Next day nothing happen as though the incident was just dream. My body is getting out of my Control!! GRRRRRrrrrrrrrr.....

well I shall upload some pictures of us after celebration, we went to moli to have a drink.
thats Jared with me.. Yeah wonderful friend in youth..

Justin, craziest kiddo.. One thing good about him, is he always let me bully him..

Jie mui in church, my crazy partner!

ening is pretty quiet and decent, so i gonna leave her out on "crazy" this term!

this is the only christmas tree I saw on christmas, well of course since I only went to church and Moli
all of us I'm sure we had our blessed christmas, well not to forget actually is actually Jesus birthday!!

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Jesus
Happy birthday to You!!

I wondered how you spent your christmas instead??? I miss you dearly.. but as I had promised myself, I will stay happy all the time.. I just want happiness, love, joy for this season.



0 comments:

Pages