Tuesday, December 28, 2010

heyyo!!

Ok now I had been telling myself that I shouldn't add anymore emo post to my collection, no more emo emo stuff that can make my readers felt depressed and worst making myself felt the same thing too.

So yesterday I tried to blog about life, sounds pretty ok to me myself. And today, while i staring at the screen looking for some inspiration to blog oki admit that I'm just too free, I realised all the thoughts that I have is all so emo! oh wtf! So i don't care now! I gonna blog about my emo emo thing and you just shut up about. After all its my blog isnt in?? Memang blog is meant to be expressive and its normal for girls to be emo right, at least once a month.

You know what, recently I had discussed this topic with my friend, a girl of course, we reached to the conclusion that indeed girls do emo at least once a month, and sad to say, we experienced the same thing. SOBS!!!! I once doesn't believe in this and told myself that emotions can be control and affected by daily activities but not THE BIG M. And now sad to say, Yes Big M can affect my feeling too! GrrrrrRRRRRR back off k!! PMS is always bad for other people!

Back to my topic of emo-ness, i finding my life serious sucks for just beiing at home everyday. I cant stand loneliness man! I need activities to keep me busy. Yes busy! Yet I'm a noob that have a weak mind and body. urgh.. I hate it when i lost my determination and consistency of passion for stuff in my life.

seriously I think that i'm shallow at times when I'm bothered by what hairstyle I should have. Since we are at this topic, hehe.. any recommendation?
remeber once i still had my black hair?

its way way shorter then
then it became longer..

it took some time to grow..
then it became long and straight
then i went to perm it!! now its loose and wavy..
 alright I know that pretty much of camwhoring. but my hair take ages to grow, its like 2-3 inches for half a year. wtf.  so I'm thinking of going way back to short hair again now.. ok thats Vainity..

And shopping! I need some shopping to ease my heart. Shit i'm becoming those Typical Vain Pot! I want to shop! I want a new camera, mine was broken like 2 years ago. Saw my friend's ..errrr XC's.. its pretty cool with the dual view.



Samsung Dualview ST600 or ST100
The ST600 and ST100 both feature a 14.2 Megapixel sensor, dual image stabilization (optical + digital), ISO up to 3200, Smart Auto mode, Smart Face Recognition, Smart Gesture UI , One Touch Shooting, Beauty Shot and built-in image editing function. The ST600 comes with a 27mm wide angle lens with 5x optical zoom while the ST100 gets an internal lens with 5x optical zoom

Anyway I just want a camera.. I had stop taking pictures and now I cant take picture nicely anymore. errr you know lah angle lah lighting lah all counts for a nice picture!

So anybody wants to give me a late christmas present??? or even New Year pressie???
  
 Speaking of shallowness.. I have almost quit the habit of reading recently.. so any book for recommendation???
 
Btw I'm sooooooo looking forward for a trip to melacca!! Tomorrow please come faster!!




0 comments:

Pages