Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Just an Unexpected Event

A few hours ago, Jason gave me a buzz and off we went to melacca with jun haw. I still accepted his invitation even though that I'm going to melacca tomorrow morning. So we had our dinner and movie. Interestingly Jason brought us for a makan angin in melacca town! Oh My freaking Holy Cow Shit!! I was such a Superb Noob!! I always thought that Melacca town is all about Mahkota Parade and Dataran Pahlawan!! Mahkota Dataran Mahkota dataran mahkota dataran mahkota dataran mahkota dataran mahkota dataran... errr jonker perhaps but not my cup of tea.. oh ya.. and Aeon Jusco near the bus terminal..

He drove us to the other part of town which is like a few streets away only, and there I go
WOW~~WAH~~~LOOK AT THAT BUILDING~~ CAN WE STOP AND TAKE A PICTURE...
And Jason goes
 JUN HAW LOOK AT YOUR SUA GU FRIEND BEHIND~~~
SHE HAVEN CLOSE HER JAWS YET~~

ok seriously I thinks that I'm a noob! For I have totally no idea about the awesome thing just a few streets away from mahkota dataran. WTF..those very nice very nice old old building.. and those tiny Chinese superstitious cravings on the wall.. and those myth creatures!! And do you know why Chinese like to paint their roof red?? According to Jasonpedia, Chinese believes that (in the olden days they don't have that truck that goes EEEOOO EEEEOOOO, the fire engine) and fire wouldn't burn their house because red flames do not burn the same colour.wtf.

I'm a ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGES FREAKING NOOB!! 



p/s: Now I have more reasons to go melacca.. *winks*

0 comments:

Pages