Sunday, November 14, 2010

RM1 ~~Shopping Spree~~

As you guys know me, I'm the girl finds pleasure in shopping.. which girl doesnt? duh~~  But I only shop for CHEAP STUFF!!! Yeah!! Besides spending money at one go, I also like to spend money on cheap and sales items!!! Imagine I get to buy a MNG blouse at the price of RM35! Originally it was RM135! Well it satisfied my indulgence in shopping yet without creating a big hole in my purse.

Alright, so few weeks back when I came back to my hometown, which is Muar, I get to shop again at ridiculous price!! YES!! ITS RM1!! Every items its at the PRICE OF RM1! The shop, Mofa Collection, was located at 2nd floor, (opposite of Popular Bookstore), Plaza Legenda. They were closing down the shop and selling off every thing dirt cheap at the price of RM1. After being informed by my mom, there was this sales going on, immediately I jumped out from my bed and went there.

One word to describe the scene, it is

CRAZY!! FREAKINGLY CRAZY!!

Everybody were snatching items at the rate of tornado spinning across California! There is at least 30 people inside the small shop grabbing at things within their reach! So without wasting anytime at being stunned by the scene, I became one of them! OMG I felt so aunty and auntier and auntiest when I recalled back.

After one round of grabbing and snatching, I managed to informed my buddies. But only Irene appeared fast enough to accompany me for the second round. When we went back to the shop, they had already pulled down the gate. Anyhow we manage to sneak in again through the back door!! What a genius I am!
So we shop again. Irene was stunned by the scene too! You should look at her then. I bet I were as funny as hers too!!

So here are some pictures of them. I din managed to take picture of every item that I bought, for example small purses, stockings, masks and etc..

Amazing pretty hairband (one the hair assessory which I like most).
Black ribbon hair band is MIA cause i left it in hostel.
RM1 for each hairband

Hair clips!! I bought five of those flowery hair clips, gave one to Patty
Another one is also MIA cause I left it in hostel too!

Rubber hairbands. Gave Irene one which is similar to the left one.
RM1 each too.

Assessories for hand too! I picked up the metal one, but somehow the transparent glittery one was in my basket when I was paying. So I bought it too!
RM1 each

Blink blink crown shaped hair pin.
RM1 too. damn worth it for it!

Colourful hair bands. 5 for RM1

RM1 per pack! Its a big pack.

Bra strap. RM1

Cute keychain suitable for HP. RM1 for this pair.
 Now comes the very very very worth it items!!! you sure doesnt believe that they are selling their clothes at RM1 too!! I only took clothes suitable for me for myself and a few more for my cousin. some who went earlier get to buy jeans and pants, even bags!

80's dress. RM1

Jacket with double-folded design at the front part with the zip. RM1


Short pants, a half vest, and a short singlet.
RM1 each

smae design different colour. RM1 each

5 different printed Tee's. RM1 each

stretchable belts. RM1 each

Knitted cotton scarf. Rm1

black shiny dress. RM1

 But you know what my mom bought? She thinks that the clothes hanger in the shop was pretty and usable since its stainless steel, my mom bought about 60 clothes hanger back. *fainted...
 k la thats all for my update this time






0 comments:

Pages