Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Exclaimation Mark!

I guess i must had been reading too much chinese blog and speaking too much chinese nowadays. I had totally lost interest in blogging in english. First of all, you need very good command of english vocab to crack a joke( at least you wouldn't sound so cheaplak, secondly blogging in chinese you can just add in all kinds of language and every mother tongue and it still sounds as good as ever.wtf. But interestingly I noticed my chinese had improved tremendously. Ahhh Patty don't laugh, I'm serious about this, I can speak much better now.
 Imagine now I start to blog in broken english, I bet you gonna stop reading soon.
For trial, I gonna try it for once, just for the sake of fun.

Yesterdaylah I really very happy leh, exam finish already! actually we already plan where to go before exam you know, really cannot tahan ady mah.. 4 papers nia but need 4 weeks to exam, so much free time, of course will simply think lah.. not only simply think hor.. we really got think properly where to go and how to go hor since we no car.. finally after weeks of discussion, we decided to go singapore with Yen Yen. After last paper then straight away go liao. I bet nobody more kiasu then us one. but jinkaolat,when we want to go out, rain very heavily, and that ccy super slow lor! waited so long you know, the driver sure very dl..

urgh no mood to continue writing for now..
In fact I saved this post as draft and went hanging out with friends. To cut the story short, we went to bugis and shopped there. Its something like Times Square in KL, all for 10dollars but no trying sort of thgs. Not really my type of shopping, but i enjoyed very much. Just now went out again to spend the last day with Evan, Kelly and CJ. We had fabulous korean food for lunch and spent almost 3 hours walking in JBI. Kinda boring but no choice since Kelly and Cj need to catch their bus back at 6pm. Now i'm alone in hostel as Evan also had left to catch her flight. oooo... Boring sial...

0 comments:

Pages