Sunday, October 02, 2011

Mystified Complexion

You know what makes me smile just like the innocent child who was in the amusement park. That tangling smell of happiness is always there. You knew it all along isn't it?

Criminals leave traces here and there and that's how they got caught. A smart one would know that he need to wipe his ass clean before he leaves. I noticed and forecast. Perhaps I should not be in the picture in the first place. Things would not had end so soon. Please forgive my selfishness.

It had been days when I last thought of you. Perhaps time washes away those memories, those feeling I have for you, its going away bits by bits. You know what? I survived.

So I did, survived. But things had been different. You brand me into someone like yourself, which I detest it, but I chose to be like you.

Days passed, the moon still rises in the dark sky. Complications of entangled sensations, I'm showered by affections. I'm as obfuscated as before, passion and zeal caught me off my guard.

Please touch my heart, my Love. Make me whole.

You are absolutely stunning and beautiful. You ain't same with any others I had ever met. I'm falling head over heels for you. Adrenalin rush in my blood makes my yearning and desire even more desperate than ever. I need to make up my mind real soon.

Anticipation and Enthusiasm. Pure Orgasm.




0 comments:

Pages