Thursday, August 05, 2010

Weeeee....


don ask me wat is weeeee... its jz an expression of being excited... hahahaha..


alright get back to my business. I'm not suppose to be blogging at this moment bcause there is a quiz due tomorro and I haven't get ready for it. But, WEEEEEE.... I feel like blogging anyway!!


So far so good in my uni life, things are getting easier. for example getting up early and bath in freezing cold water!! Started to appreciate the adrenaline rush I get everytime I bath in the early of morning. Cause i know that thing its gonna keep me awake for the rest of the day! Well sad to say I stil tend to doze off during some classes.. but who cares...


had been playing badminton with my friends and not to forget our seniors. if you were to ask me how to describe the session, i have no idea what to say.. entertaining when i see kelly playing beacause she is so damn cute and idiotic?? hilarious when wee shern did his silly lame moves? cunning when we were cheering for ah pek and s.p.? lol.. anyway they are so amusing that i serious enjoyed my time there at the court.


till now i haven't really bothered to feel home sick.. which i supposed to have that feeling.. keeping it off for the moment and concerntrate on my current business definitely a better suggestion that i will give it to myself.


WEEEEEE... k get back my to my slides for inorganic quiz..

Pages