Wednesday, August 11, 2010

badminton session



after 6 hours of badminton session cum dinner cum waititng for bus, I'm totally exhausted!! yet i jz finish another hour of washing my clothes and another 45min of writing my report!! i'm puking tired now but i still choose to hang on and have a brief update of my blog. love me isn't it??




well i got this idea of playing bad out of nowhere and immediately after our work, kelly, chiao jou, evan and i just went to krp for badminton session. definitely we met our seniors there and for sure they are one hell of crap!!! haha.. after the usual game.. we drag on til around 8pm plus cause we just cant get enough out of it!! i love the sweating!! btw i had totally lost all my well-kept image.......... haiz.. i did plenty of stupid and idiotic acts and haiz... its a long story..




i actually did those stupid act cute stuff in front of my seniors and i can bet for sure if its last time in f6 i'm getting slapping from my buddies already. yea thanks to kelly and chee yung for teaching me to act cute and that emo thing. well surely i cant leave out siufun for introducing that emo face with finger turning round and round.. OMG!!! and you know what? i did that for the whole night!! i feel like slapping myself now. *slap slap slap*. all my image gone!!




i was pretty crappy tonight.. keep on sap sap liam and i really good at sap sap liam. i keep on repeating that i'm hungry for at least 20 mins and i'm tired for at least another 15mins NON STOP!! i'm not only annoying my friends around me but me myself were annoyed too. WELL DONE eliza! you are always such a genius at destroying yourself!! btw i serious crapped so much that i came out with something nonsense.. haiz sorry dude.. i did it out of fun.. one day i will tell you the truth! weeeeeeeeee!!!




another serious matter.. about that ignition tube thing.. you guys just let me off k?? i was pretty corrupted and i will not deny that it is a fact of truth.. haiz

0 comments:

Pages