Monday, August 31, 2009

My Luxurious Treat- Porridge

i never post anything about food before in my blog. this time i gonna share my favourite food which was porridge!! yummy nice nice porridge.. not those watery rice in water but thick thick porridge..


i just ate this porridge a few minutes ago and a sudden thought of blogging a post about..(thats why it left only half a bowl when i took a picture of it). its already the third time this week i ate this porrigde from the same stall. now that stall owner, who was a ex-neighbour of mine, knows what i'm going order already when i come to her stall.

Pork porridge-plus egg-minced meat only-extra fried onions.

ok as you can see its pork porridge with minced meat only..

all this started when i was young, when i get sick i wouldn't eat a single thing unless my dad tapao porridge for me.. usually my mom will cook those watery watery porridge... urghh... imagine when you are sick then you need to eat to eat those tasteless watery rice...gosh bad memory.. but eating this nice yummy porridge its like a luxurious treat for me.. ok i'm exagerating but i really can eat this for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even supper.

i know some people don't like this type of porrige.. hmmm... it reminds me of my lao po who practically don't like eat porridge.. and my granny too!! she is really old (92 years old) and when she is sick she hates porridge the most! but then she cant chew any food now and forced to eat porridge.. haiz.. but guess what?? her luxurious treat is "Da Pao". the chinese meat bun. she still eat them 2 days once when she finds it hard to chew on food.. weird huh.. haha...

ok la.. thats all about my yummy porridge.. i will share my next luxurious treat again soon

0 comments:

Pages