Friday, September 11, 2009

I LOVE SHOPPING!

i love shopping!! i love shopping!! may be due to stress of the exam year, i'm so obsesed with shopping now!! i just feel so wonderful when i get to shop! even now in the middle of trials exam i'm planning a trip to melaka to shop. may be during raya holidays i want to go with my babes.. any drivers volunteer?? actually even now i feel like shopping.. maybe tonight i will go with my parents.. hmmm... need to get something from sasa.. hmmm.. study?? later..

meanwhile durin this season of mega sales, i only get to shop some clothes and few accessories.. what makes me most unhappy was i cant get a pair new shoes!!! i need to wear my old sneaker for my school trip.. sob sob.. which was not very comfortable.. but i notice nice shoes are uncomfortable to wear but comfortable shoes are not nice.. haiz.. any recommentation of good shoes brands?? i seriously need a pair casual shoes and a new heels!!
actually for me the greatest satisfaction from shopping is getting something very nice but at a super low price..(you can see from the price).. haha.. yea call me aunty.. i admit that i got that aunty spirit.. but sometimes i still will buy the things that i want if i feel like too.. haha.. that's the moment of impulsivity..
ok following are some pictures of my new collections for my wardrobe>>>

these are my four new tee shirts, 2 from Hang Ten and the other 2 from Hush Puppies.

both of these i bought it together with Angie and Patty from Hang Ten, so you guys don be suprised when you saw us wearing the same shirts.

short pants from Hang Ten too..

a black dress from Nichii. this is what i wore for my bro's convocation ceremony. its only RM6+ after discount.

black beads and flower from Element. i got them at super low price.. RM7.90 for the beads and RM 2.30 for that flower..
(would you believe me if i tell you that this is the first time i get girlish assessories for myself??*sweat... laugh all you can i don't care..)


actually this bag come in a pair. the other 1 i gave it to my mom. same design but different shapes. i got them very cheap too.. RM29.90 for both from HOL.

0 comments:

Pages