Tuesday, May 27, 2008

tired...

why i cant decide on my own life...
why you must force me to this and that..
i am really sick of everything you want me to do..
and you just cant shut up for a moment!!
i hate it..
no matter how well i had done u never care..
all i did was wrong..
all that i had to do is follow your wishes hundred percent!!
just shut up la!!!!!!
i hate you when you are around me..
you are making everybody miserable..
you think you are clever, smart and whatever hell shit you do is right!!
all your decisions are perfect!!
whatever goes wrong then you will say "didn't i told you before"..
damn it!!
if you are so clever why don you just stop it before it happens!!
i am really tired this time..
really very tired..
please stop nagging at me!!
you know why i kept quiet everytime???
because i cant stand you!!
i am flaring up inside..
i know i must control my temper and you knows my temper better than anyone else..
please.. please let me off...
i scare..
i scare..
one day when i can't take it anymore..
i might do something i will regret for my whole life..
so please..
leave me alone...








ps.. whoever had read this post please don ask me who i am saying about.. none of your business..

0 comments:

Pages