Monday, May 05, 2008

FREEDOM!!!!

GOOD NEWS!!

happy happy happy.... i am in a very very very good mood today... plenty of good reason let me do so!!not even a bad news from kementerian pendidikan can damp my mood(which is i get DATO where i gotta do my form6 and lots of transferring work gotta do.. haiz..)

k...

happy reason no 1: i finish my last part time job yesterday!! which mean no need to work anymore!!! i hate all my job.. even the pay is pretty good but they were damn boring.. stand whole day
some more nothing to do ... now i can enjoy my life...

happy reason no 2: my dentist just told me that by next month i can take off my braces already!!!!!! thank lord!!! how i long for that news!
2nd of June, 4pm.. looking forward for that day.. hehe.. as if is my big day... oh ya.. don call me or msg me at that time because i will be unavailable!! oh ya, its also before my church's camp..means i can show off my nice set of teeth by then.. haha..

happy reason no 3: total in this year the money that i earned from part time job passed my expectation!! just a 17 days before CNY + 3days per week for 7 weeks =
NICE SUM of SALARY

happy reason no 4: i had finally decided to let go of something which i had been doing for the passed few months.. its a hard decision to do.. but what i had been doing causes me to fall in the spiritual walk with god.. and i guess(not a guess, is a definite) i had make the right decision to stop this..

still have plenty of reasons.. but that doesn't concern about me personally(is about my family members) so i would just stop here.. but praise the lord for all the good things!!

0 comments:

Pages