Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Miao.....

i was really piss off that day...
on monday morning, i had a date to play badminton wit my frens. before i left my house, i feed the stupid and idiotic cat, i even left the back door opened so that the stupid creature can go out and do her business in the sand pit. after 2 hours of game, i then came back..
and you know i saw in my kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THATS RIGHT, IS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the stupid and stupid and stupid cat actually did her business in the kitchen!!!!
i suspected she ate something wrong, because her shit were all watery and undigested cat biscuit.
but i was really very very angry because i did left the door opened for her go out!!!!!
WHY SHE MUST DO IT IN THE KITCHEN!!!!!!!!
further more she turned her drinking container over and the water spilled all over the floor!!!!
first thing i did was screamed!!!! AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!
and that day i was very very tired because i just had my birthday party on sunday night.. i was exhausted after the game....
DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!
I WAS FORCE TO CLEANED THE SHIT!!!!!

i had no choice there was no one around at home except me...
YWEIKZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.............
its DISGUSTING!!!!!!!
FINE! I DID ANYWAY!!
(here comes the climax)
as i was washing, the stupid creature came in and played with the water..
first time the water was dirty, so i chased it away....
second time the water was very soapy, so i chased it away again...
THIRD TIME, i really lost my temper then!!!!
i chased after it and pick her her up.........
and.........................
GAVE HER A HARD SMACKING ON HER HEAD!!!!!!
I WAS REALLY VERY MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for the whole day, she hid in my brother's room and not willing to come out at all...
ok i admit that i felt a bit of guilt, after all she is just an animal, she do not think like humans do..
so i went to sayang sayang her..
but she was kinda terrified of me.. haha.. i was really fierce i think...
for the whole night she hid here and there... scared and afraid...
at last, her owner is back... my bro was back with my dad...
and finally.....................................
she is back to NORMAL again...
PHEW................................................




here some pic of miao...

she is eye-ing a dragonfly ..


looking at me...............

4 comments:

MayBoy said...

Hello! Read my blog!! It's important! www.tomatoncheese.blogspot.com

Zew Mei Fong said...

hahahaa...farny you! =P

EdRyAnNe's sToRy said...

lolz..xD
pity the cat oso la..haha.
dunno got gila edi onot after smacked by u.=p

Wee Kiat said...

hey, read this follow up of "The Hypocrite". www.finallyivestartedblogging.blogspot.com

Pages