Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thoughts



Strands of thoughts runs through my mine as though they are the trains in Twopenny Tube, juggling with all sorts events. I'm still stuck in my lil burrows where only contents my own world. Love life, studies, friends, relationships... all are still so uncertain yet I cant lift my finger upon anything but continue to persuit the blinking star ahead.

Glad that I took the first move to pick it up again, I mean my piano, enjoying classes and new techniques that i'm learning, practices that i need to get up early to do it since i'm working, tonnes and tonnes of anticipation and expectation from my own being. Mistakes that had been repeated till it had became my practice had to be totally removed. Its one of those efforts which i find it hard to complete it. Went back to my old piano teacher, dont ask me why, just an instinct told me to do so. Never remember why I really left her, i always thought that it was because that i'm too disappointed with my examination result, till my mom told me that she had said something that had hurt my feelings when i'm just 10 years old. Recollection of old stories went all the way back, still remember how i was scolded by her after failing my grade 2. I did hang on awhile but finally her aggressive temper had verbalize venom which totally crash a young heart. She said this, might as well you bang yourself on the wall... I stop lesson totally without even giving a though of changing teacher. Lil fire of passion had burn out entirely. Efforts of persuading my parents to give me a piano when i turn 7 just diminished at that moment. Eventhough years later I tried to learnt it again but things doesnt turn out as I wanted it to be. Plenty of courage and assurance within myself had made up the decision of facing my old anxiety and concerns. Anyway, i'm enjoying myself now without any burden as it might just last until another chapter of my biography starts.

As for you, a lil gossip for readers out there, I want to tell you that my heart is attached but no story had really begin. Flower had not bloom and the earth is still in the mist. Complications and hindrances almost make me give up. Love is so sweet yet it can cause u diabetes and obesity when things get out of hands. One lesson from the past had make me dim-witted to the problems of love. Man are not perfect neither me. I lose as i gain. Innocent parties had been implicated make things worse then ever. Eagerness is wash-out and left my rationality functioning but its not making it's way out. I rather be insensible then feeling empty for once.

0 comments:

Pages