Thursday, October 16, 2008

TOP 5 GIRLS

1. PATTY SIA- my honey... i reali like her cuz she is cute and damn nice to hug...

2. ANGIE GAN- my darling.. my best friend who has totally opposite character from me... we use to be enemies but end up best friend now..

3. XIAO LAN- my black market mistress.. cant expose who is she so i din use her real name.. konon nya la..(cuz she very ah mah).. haha.. she is so mature.. TOO mature... haha

4. LI HUI- my girlfren..fun and cute.. never know hy we will end up as really close friends eventhough we only noe each other for 2years..

5. RACHEL- my pretty monster... she has a figure like model. damn tall... the best thing i like
about her is her character.. she is so friendly and useless....

6.TENG HEONG-...... I know i only mention top 5, but i really cant miss her out.. hey dude! look out for her... she is damn hot and sexy....

0 comments:

Pages