Wednesday, October 15, 2008

didi da didi da

today is Wednesday!!!!

hehe. happy and sad day!

happy is because today is Wednesday- 2 days countdown to 17th. for readers info 17th is an important day to make some announcement about my status officially. i'm going jalan jalan in kl. hehe. i will let my host decide where he will bring me!! i just gonna enjoy the day. hmmm wonder how will it be. hehe. just told him y he so excited about it but yet i'm excited over here also. hehe. hmmmm. medium size m. junior. haha. I'm so excited about having it... yea i miss m.junoir more then you!!!

sad is because of my results...
i think i gonna fail every every paper and this feeling really really suckxxxxxxx!!!!!!
damn it. so regret. maybe i should had gone into arts or college in the first place.
why on earth i choose f6 science!! stupid. but other then study's stress, f6 is great! haiz i don wan to admit defeat at this moment. i want to push myself further beyond my limit. i didn't work hard enough for this time. i regreted.
i wanna be a nerd from now on!!
............................................................................................................................

8pm.
pp cafe
i announced it to my frens.
shocking and suprising news to them.

1 of them stunt till cant react. totally speechless. she really cant believe what i had just said. even when i get back home i receive a msg from her
<>
briefly this is the message. haha i really stunt her.

1 of them thinks dat i'm just kidding. expecting me to say i'm just kidding when we gonna go back time. she din take it seriously till she confirm and confirm again. only then she congrats me.

1 of them already knows it. no story.

1 of them when i whispered that news to her. she is also bising bising. she says i din tell her earlier on. i cheated her i admit. but i hinted her more den once dy. just admit it you are slow!!!

1 of them terus bising bising den congrats me.

1 of them busy sms-ing. so she just say good la good la.
..............................................................................................................

they dig alot of info out of me..
hehe
wanna know what news?
i'm a girl and i'm straight.

.............................................................................................................................

dats all.


0 comments:

Pages