Monday, September 08, 2008

last post for this term....

finally i am blogging again...
life had been so buzy i believe my lifespan had shorten by 10%.. But i enjoying my sucking form6 life very much...so buzy everyday that i barely got a chance to sleep peacefully...

plenty of unfinish assignment, essay, exercises stacking up on my homework list..
final exam is coming in 5weeks time.. everyday joyce will nag how many how many pages we must study.. 1++ pages for only 2 chapters for bio.. we have 7 chapters to study 4 final... blah blah blah... tuition hw never ending.. everytime mr lim cheng han ask me how am i, i got this chilling cold feeling down my spine...(he is my maths tt teacher).. everytime i sure kena from him.. haiz.. being poor in maths in his class always have his attention... nvm i will prove to him...

Spark!
was a great event... i love it.. get to know plenty of new friends.. especially my roommate, MARINA!!! i love u!! she is as crazy as me... haha... and dancing team rocks!! we dance for life!!!!

recently i had a crush on badminton.. indulge in it.. hehe... innocently was labelled as crazy jz because i ask my fren out so sudden at wednesday afternoon jz to play badminton when everybody was about to nap.. in the end 3crazy frens turn up.. it proves that i am not the only crazy one!!! haha..

i think its time i shud be studying dy... last i never study for exams, not even for spm.. no wonder i nvr score.. i want to study this time.. so mayb i wun blog for the time being.. unless i have the urge to do so.. haha.. k dude stop telling me that my blog can close shop dy.. i am posting something now... haha..

ciaoz..

p/s: btw i will post SPARK! photos in friendster and facebook. or just tell me i will email them to you..

2 comments:

Uncle Lee said...

I can relate to the studying part...kills all the fun out of school...

Haha...but this is only the first year; next year, like Edwin said, JUST DIE!...

but ultimately, dying isn't so easy...survival more important..haha

God bless...

CD said...

yay eliza ur blogging again =) you made form 6 sound kinda torturing wei haha xD

Pages