Tuesday, August 05, 2008

blog entry for SPARK! (2)

here is the second part of the answers for the questions....

Well the thing that caught my attention ever since I was young is my talent. I knew that my passion is talking. So somehow my character is very people-orientated. I can mix with stranger easily and trying to talk to them. So around 16years old, after getting my parents permission I started to work part time. Throughout past 2years I had gained different working experience at different places during holidays. I had worked in fast food outlets, shops, and shopping mart as promoter. My job at certain times required me to hit the target set by my boss. I am proud to say that I never let my boss down. Somehow through the experiences I had, I love doing business. Persuading customer to buy my product and convincing them that mine is better, I enjoyed doing so. To vary my experiences, I had organized events like mini concert or Christmas celebration. From the preparation to the day of event itself, everything required responsibilities and effort. The pressure and tension while dealing with hiccups along the way was a kind of training to make you more mature, in the sense like handling relationship among people, self control while facing stress. I am a sanguine and at the same time I am choleric too. Therefore I think my optimistic and cheerful character had helped me a lot. A choleric character of being able of organizing and giving out order must have been trained when I was a prefect. After looking at the sales report or the event was successfully held, I have the satisfaction. To be more accurate, I enjoy the fruit of hard work I did thought of getting into the field of business. In fact after SPM, I was offered scholarship Diploma of business in INTI College SJ under Sin Chew Scholarship. But I rejected the offer after serious consideration. I am now in form six instead. Form six is the period of time where u still can enjoy school life but people treating you as an adult. I believe through these experiences it will make me tougher and more ready to face this cruel world as the world is always eliminating the weaker ones.

Where do I see myself in 15years huh??

Obvious i hope I am still on this earth……….. I will be doing very well in my career since I will be around 33 years old, at least I must finish my education and doing a job with good prospective. I believe I can achieve whatever I want to and do amazing job!

0 comments:

Pages