Tuesday, January 04, 2011

For you, my precious one.

Sorry dear for not listening to you, I know I must had disappointed you if you knew about what I had done last summer. I'm sorry. I choose to stay in my dreams even though I knew it isn't reality. But Hurts and Pains aint hot and sexayy anymore. I rather be numb by my own silly and irrationality for once. Thanks for being there and listened to my craps. I will get over it when I'm ready. Perhaps you might judge me and disapprove of my behaviour, but then again, I promised you I will get over it when the time is right. You might say this is running away and asked me stop being a coward, sorry dear, not now. I love you and you will always in my heart. I might had to leave you for some time but i swear nothing gonna change my love for you. And I wanna tell you that my world is wonderful with you.

0 comments:

Pages