Monday, March 08, 2010

Update

here is just update on my life..


1. what you doing currently?


working, applying for university, and of course enjoying life..


2.what is the last best enjoyment u had?


facial and thai massage!!!! just a few hours ago. even though my facial now looks like just kena bomb, but i really enjoy the head massage. the thai massage was nice, i was laughing all the way when she massage my inner thigh, even rachel and reenu cant stand my laughter. haha i still cant help laughing whenever i thought of it. last but not least, first time i saw rachel being so flexible!!! hahahahahahaha........


well my face is getting from bad to worse, i have no idea how to describe it to you all. em i will just repeat what the beautician said..." your face is too sensitive, too thin. all your pores are clogged badly but your skin is too dry too squeeze, if i squeeze your face will be even redder, your pores are not only clogged but even infection all over the forehead. the clogged pores are too hard to squeeze and too deep, your condition is even worst then Reenu..her are just surface pimples but yours is bad. u are not advised to use any product, just use filtered water to wash your face and use some soothing and calming gel(then she start promoting her aloe vera gel).... blah blah blah........" haiz i dont know what should i do now...


3. how is your studies?


erhemm..don't ask me about my result please, all that i cant say is i'm very thankful to god that i manage to maintain my scholarship. i'm very happy with my maths result, kinda proud of it but very very dissapointed with my science subjects. now i will just wait which door will god open up for me.. i will pray.. he is just comfirming his path for me..


4. how is your work?


all i can say is i'm in love with my work, surely i cant bear to resign in this coming few month!! huhuhuhh...

i'm trying earn myself more commission.. haha.. its challenging..


5. have you been spending your money wisely?


again.. NOPE!!! haiz... sad huh!!!! i still love shopping!!!


6. how is your love life?


em...... for you guys who knows what is going on then shut up! don simply spread nonsense.. for you who doesn't know anything, just mind your own business.. hahaha.. i'm still single until the day Mr. He ask for my hand..




my next blog i will tell you about my MR.HE. too tired now to continue.. i want to sleep already.. nitez...

2 comments:

ernn said...

hey!attached already har u!

Eliza said...

haha.. u say le???? update ur blog la..

Pages