Tuesday, December 29, 2009

STPM

STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM
i just cant believe it!!everything its over just like this!! OMG OMG OMG!!! one and a half year efforts, one year of preparations, half year of realisation, 4 months on acceleration, 3 months of full speed and 1 month of non-stop attempts.. phew... everything just crumpled down on the day i finish my first paper! "£$%^&*#@ biology paper 2!!!every subjects!!! i'm afraid i cant control myself later if i continue on the list!! DAMN!
haiz actually there is nothing i can do now but wait for my result. received JPA letter few days ago reminding me to maintain my result above 4B or CPGA3.00 or else i cant continue on with their scholarship.. haiz...anyway life still goes on and i'm really looking forward to my uni life!! haha..eliza jia you!!!

0 comments:

Pages