Wednesday, June 24, 2009

bored

FORM SIX SUCKS!
i don't understand why i'm feeling so bored now.. tomorrow having open day. i feel so bad. haiz poor result really sucks!! spending all those hours doing maths ended up maths is the worst of all. things get worse when your parents doesn't understand it. they all care about A's and never even cross their minds that i really worked hard all this while. why should i get penalised for somebody's failure? doesn't mean that we come from the womb and we will be exactly the same and fail this and that. listen up! i am not him! don always compare and take things will ended up the same for me as for him! i'm fed up with all this.i know getting bad result its my own fault but understand the condition! things are not that easy. dont take it as if i can scored everything. if i'm that good, i could hav done better. give me some space!!! i need to breathe!! you all just don't get it, don't you?? wtf... i want to do well too! i want to go overseas and further my studies too! doesn't mean that i hav a boyfriend and i will lose my concentration. not everybody is like this!! i told you many times that i'm not him. you never learn to trust me.. i really hate you when you ask me those stupid question that showed that you doesn't trust me at all!!
and whats the problem with you?? you knew all this while i hate some topis that you mentioned.. can you just respect me?? i reali want you.. but it wouldn't work out right if things carry on like this. i admit i do things that you don't like and you always give in to me.. i'm really sorry but i'm trying my best, can you try your best too?

0 comments:

Pages