Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dato Sri Amar Diraja

It had been a long long week for me.. first of all I wanna say I’m so glad that
I’M BACK IN SCHOOL!!
YAHOO!!
Dato really rocks!!
Haha.. I remember I once told Rachel that Dato is my kindergarten, 6AE is my new playground, and Rachel is my favorites Barbie doll!!! Haha.. jz kidding.. Anyway I really enjoyed my lower6, and I’ve been looking forward to my new year in upper6.
Well I was been unable to attend the 1st day in school due to my health problem. I will write about that later. My sweet gang of friends (Rachel, Angie, Reenu & Joyce) came to visit me on Monday and brought some news from school. I really thank God because we get all the best teacher. Mr Tan for chem., Mr Foong for bio, Mr Teh (cha da ge) for Maths, Mrs Soh for muet and Pn Nik for pa2. Guess what, we combined class with 6AB(physics) for every subject except bio class of course. It’s kinda strange for the combination but anyway I don’t care so much as long I can be taught by those teachers I’d mentioned earlier. Well problems occurred when we had to decide whose class we should use for every subject. Btw its settled and I think we will live peacefully forever and ever. It’s nice to see Mr. Foong and Mrs Soh again. They are still as crazy as anything and crazier than ever. 1st class with Mr Teh was so stressed up and tensed. For those who was taught by him before in school will know that how serious he is. After a few classes with him, I found out actually he is not that bad and I really gotta say that his teaching is so much clearer and exam-oriented. I remember my lower6 Mr Toh, his class was easy and everything was simple but when its exam time, everything looks so different from what he taught. Haha. We have plenty of maths exercise every day and we practically stay back in school everyday after normal school hour to have group studies and discussions. I heard from teacher that we gonna have ELH(extended learning hours) after February, which means our schooling hour will be from 8am-4pm everyday!!! Gosh we will be exhausted when we finish our last paper for STPM. But another good news is that we gonna have lecture and tuitorial style carried out in our school too to prepared us for university life. Hope it really come true. Its just khabar angin for now because we still don have a lecturer hall big enough to accommodate all the students.
I cut down my tuitions also for this year. Since I’m taught by Mr Tan in school so no point I go for his tuition class also. Maths tuition as usual. Mr Lim Cheng Han is the most terrible horrible teacher around!!! I hope he doesn’t read my blog or else he sure will kena me kao kao. Anyway I gotta admit that his maths is so geng!! i changed my pa tuition teacher too.
Anyway I had decided to strive for the last baton in my study life. I hope I really really can score 4A for all the efforts I put in. I really gonna be a nerd this year. So if you notice that I’m abit off my usual kind, don worry, I’m just stress up and I’ll be fine soon. Haha. Ok that’s all for the update in my “sweet form6” life.

0 comments:

Pages